Replication is working great. When I create/delete an account on the AD server
it shows up in FreeIPA, hoever I can't get Passsync to work. I believe it is
working because the last step in the documentation isn't working. When I try to
import the certificate, I get this message:
Certutil.exe: "unable to open "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\ca.crt" for
reading (-5950, 2). Any ideas?

Sara Kline
System Administrator
Transaction Network Services, Inc