From: Rich Megginson [mailto:rmegg...@redhat.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 7:34 AM
To: Kline, Sara
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Problems with Passsync

On 05/17/2012 04:10 PM, Kline, Sara wrote:
I was able to fix the import issue, and found some special SSL things for
Server 2008 when you are wanting to run LDAP/SSL. So Pass Sync is no longer
stating SSL is may not be setup correctly.
I am running into an issue however. These are the entries in the Pass Sync log
file:
PassSync service is running
No entries yet

Did you reboot the AD box after installing PassSync?
Have you changed any passwords in AD?

Ldap bind error in Connect 32: No such object

What is the bind DN you used when you configured PassSync on AD?  Does that DN
correspond to a real user DN in IPA?

Can not connect to ldap server in SyncPasswords

Thanks,
Sara Kline