george he wrote:
Hi,

after ipa-replica-install and ipa-replica-install --uninstall, now I get

[root@myreplica ~]# ipa-replica-install --setup-ca
/var/lib/ipa/replica-info.gpg
.
.
.
Connection check OK
The host myreplica already exists on the master server. Depending on
your configuration, you may perform the following:

Remove the replication agreement, if any:
% ipa-replica-manage del myreplica
Remove the host entry:
% ipa host-del myreplica

If I run this on myreplica:
[root@myreplica ~]# ipa-replica-manage del myreplica
IPA is not configured on this system.
[root@myreplica ~]# ipa host-del myreplica
ipa: ERROR: Kerberos error: ('Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may
provide more information', 851968)/('Cannot find KDC for requested
realm', -1765328230)

If I un this on mymaster:
[root@mymaster ~]# ipa-replica-manage del myreplica
Unable to delete replica myreplica: {'desc': "Can't contact LDAP server"}
[root@mymaster ~]# ipa host-del myreplica
ipa: ERROR: invalid 'hostname': An IPA master host cannot be deleted or
disabled

How do I clean up the unsuccessful installation - uninstallation of a
replica?

Ideally you remove the agreement before deleting the replica, hence the LDAP error. Add the --force flag:

# ipa-replica-manage del myreplica.fqdn --force

Then you should be able to delete the host entry.