Hello,

I think it might be easier to just re-install FC17 on my machine since it's
brand new and I won't loss any data.
Now I want to backup a few folders where some files are changed during ipa
installation, so that if I mess up again, I only need to copy the original
folder over.
For this purpose, is the following list sufficient?
/boot /etc /home /root /usr /var

I think I probably don't need /boot /home /root either, but these are small.

Thanks for your advice.
George