On 09/05/2012 10:46 AM, Ade Lee wrote:
The logs seem to show that the CA cannot find JSS.

What versions of the following are on your system?
pki-ca, pki-common, jss, nss, tomcat6, tomcat, java

Is this a system that was working and now fails to work?  Or is this a
new instance?

Let's verify the link to the jss4.jar is in place. Note this is an x86_64 system, Mathew did make some adjustments to where native (i.e. arch specific) jars are located. I think it moved from /usr/lib/java to /usr/lib64/java. pki-create would have been modified to set up links to them on a new install but it's possible the links weren't updated on an existing install. Not sure, guessing at the moment but I think it's worth pursuing.

Please do this, it will list all the jars which should be visible to the CA tomcat instance, the jss4.jar should have a link under /var/lib/pki-ca/common/lib.

sudo ls -l /var/lib/pki-ca/common/lib /var/lib/pki-ca/webapps/ca/WEB-INF/lib

We want to verify none of the symbolic links listed above are dangling (point to a non-existent file). Pay particular attention to /var/lib/pki-ca/common/lib/jss4.jar, does it point to an existing file that's a valid jar? If not can you locate jss4.jar? Is it now under /var/lib64/java? If so adjust the symbolic link under /var/lib/pki-ca/common/lib to point to it. Do thinks work now after restarting?

John

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?