george he wrote:
Thanks a lot. It's deleted now!
The .jar thing (i.e. jss4.jar, osutil.jar, and symkey.jar) was pointing
to /usr/lib/..., but when I was struggling, I read on the web there was
a post saying they should point to /usr/lib64/..., so I changed them.
The weird thing is I THINK they were pointing to existing files, but now
they are not.
So I changed the links one more times to make them pointing to
/usr/lib/..., restarted ipa, and host-del worked.


Glad it's working.

I just wanted to follow up on this though. The host-del failure was just one symptom of the problem. Eventually you'd have hit a harder wall, such as not being able to prepare a new replica.

regards

rob

_______________________________________________
Freeipa-users mailing list
Freeipa-users@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/freeipa-users

Reply via email to