Just reading this over, and the RFE, I've got another possible option.

Our standard build uses a key tab of a user with permission to add a host, and
that sets the OTP for the kickstart to use.

Is it possible to reset the state of the host record to the state where it can
use the same install command on an existing host record?  Basically, set the
OTP again?

If i could run a single command to reset the state to allow the OTP to work it
would work fairly well..

for example:  ipa host-mod wiki01.ayisnap.com --password=foo

Background:

We've got IPA & puppet.  I have to purge the IPA host record & the puppet SSL
keys, in order to regenerate them both.  Satellite/Spacewalk allows for a
rebuild command, but I'm not sure what Katello & foreman will do in the future.

Matthew Barr
Technical Architect
E: mb...@snap-interactive.com
AIM: matthewbarr1