Hi Fred

Little unsure about what you mean here. What is it you're trying to do
exactly? Do you mean you can't run IPA commands on your satellite server?
Do you just need to install ipa-admin-tools?

Do you mean IPA commands don't work on a IPA client until the client is
enrolled? That would make sense as how else would the server authenticate
the commands?

Jay