Hi,

Can I force IPA to accept a new password that I have chosen?

Today I've had to change my password in 2x AD domains and other places
according to policy.  I've done this.

But coming to IPA, I find that I've chosen a "BAD PASSWORD".  Without
getting into the merits of the AD password policy and the security of
the password I've chosen, can I force IPA to accept my new password at
all?

At the end of the day, our aspiration is to merge the AD domains and
connect IPA to the new AD domain with a trust relationship.  So I
*should* have a Single Sign-On across all our machines.  That's not
possible short (or probably medium) term.  So I'm wondering if I can
poke IPA into playing ball for now.

Any solutions?

Cheers

Duncan

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money email
scanning system powered by Messagelabs.

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a
copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311).
Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, are registered in England and
Wales and have their registered office at Discovery House, Whiting Road,
Norwich NR4 6EJ: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no.
3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at
virginmoney.com