From: Will Sheldon [m...@willsheldon.com]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 9:46 AM
To: Todd Maugh
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] adding ubuntu client to red hat server

I also ran into this problem. I ended up using vm’s to test and just reverting
to snapshots.

I believe that the install script checks for presence a couple of files that
you can delete to be able retry though, have a look in the install script.
(Also, did you try with ‘—force'?)

Kind regards,

Will Sheldon
+1.778-689-1244