On 21.2.2014 19:51, Will Sheldon wrote:
Do you have your IPA server set as the name server for the client in
/etc/resolv.conf ?
Did you run command "ipa dnszone-mod example.com. --dynamic-updates=TRUE" on your IPA server?

/var/log/ipaclient-install.log should contain some hints.

Petr^2 Spacek

This is my install script, it may help you a bit. It does need a bit more work
http://pastebin.com/mqdTZ3RU

Ideally I’d like to convert it to an ansible playbook and have it from from the
IPA host.

Slightly unrelated, but have a read of this ticket, it makes some good
suggestions at the bottom:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1280215

Kind regards,

Will Sheldon