Hi folks,

Is there any movement towards getting FreeIPA to use more standard
logging tools?  Journald or rsyslog.

Wondering because at the moment, the rotation of logs is non standard
compared to most of the rest of our estate.  It would be a boost for us
to know that rsyslog/journald are handling the logging (enabling us to
get the log files sent over the network) and logrotate is rotating the
logs and can compress logs if we want (which we do).

Cheers

Duncan

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money email
scanning system powered by Messagelabs.

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a
copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311).
Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, are registered in England and
Wales and have their registered office at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle
upon Tyne NE3 4PL: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no.
3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at
virginmoney.com