Thanks Simo, I'm testing that but I have no relay host, do I need one?.

Cheers.

--Regards DavidG
On 6/25/2014 1:51 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 13:28 -0500, Dave Gonzalez wrote:
[root@mail ~]# cat saslauthd.conf
ldap_servers: ldap://ipa.domain.net
ldap_search_base: cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=net
ldap_filter: (|(uid=%u)(mail=%u))
ldap_bind_dn: uid=david,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=net
ldap_bind_pw: pass
This configuration is for password based authentication tested against
an LDAP server. Has really nothing to do with GSSAPI.

This guide should help you configure postfix with GSSAPI authentication:
https://stomp.colorado.edu/blog/blog/2013/07/09/on-freeipa-postfix-and-a-relaying-smtp-client/

Simo.

--
/“The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love do not require coupons.”/
*Atentamente / Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet, *

BLOG: http://www.davidgonzalez.co/
G+: http://google.com/+DavidGonzalezH/
DGHVoIP Expert IT Services.
USA: +1.213.632.8479 x101