1. I use FreeBSD 10.0 64-bit.
(For some files bits are also important - for example, on a 32-bit machine the same configuration of /usr/local/etc/sssd/sssd.conf file introduces problems because of the line "enumerate = True" in the [domain] section; only after that line is commented out, sssd starts.)

2. The files you requested are at https://cloud.mail.ru/public/afa7e1fad817/pam.d