On 5.11.2014 16:20, Rob Verduijn wrote:
Hello,

Yes I noticed the name change it took me a while to realise it was a known
ruby bug in katello that caused the real problem.

I also checked after I updated the 'katello integrated' update from 3.3.5
to 4.1 and the permissions were neatly renamed to their new counterparts.

However the internal dns no longer worked :(

So the permissions broke after upgrade to 4.1, right? pviktori, can you give us some advice?

Thanks!

Petr^2 Spacek

Rob