Update:
I tried from another client. Also FC21, same network, same settings from
the same DHCP.
But obviously it must have something different because it partially
succeeded.

- I do not get errors about LDAP users.
- I do not get errors about DNS update

However:
- I still get the initial error about NTP
- The host is enrolled, but not added to the DNS zone

Now, I don't care much about the previous client. It was pretty much empty
and can re-install Fedora from scratch.

But I'd like to understand if this is still a problem.
It should be added to the zone, shouldn't it?

$ ipa-client-install --mkhomedir --ssh-trust-dns --force-ntpd
Discovery was successful!
Hostname: photon.example.com
Realm: HQ.EXAMPLE.COM
DNS Domain: hq.example.com
IPA Server: ipa.hq.example.com
BaseDN: dc=hq,dc=example,dc=com

Continue to configure the system with these values? [no]: yes
Synchronizing time with KDC...
*Unable to sync time with IPA NTP server, assuming the time is in sync.
Please check that 123 UDP port is opened.*
User authorized to enroll computers: admin
Password for ad...@hq.example.com:
Successfully retrieved CA cert