On 03/20/2015 02:48 PM, Roberto Cornacchia wrote:
No, all real machines.

I'm really sorry it's taking so much of your time.
I had tried almost everything on a VM setting first, and everything was fine.
Everything always works fine, until you actually need it.

We try to help as much as we can.
Can you do LDAP lookups as a directory manager from client host to server?
Can you ssh from client to server?

When you try to install client is there anything in the logs on the server? Does it even get there?