On 03/20/2015 01:25 PM, Roberto Cornacchia wrote:
Oops. Not true, forget last email.

This secon client installation went different just because it took the wrong domain. It used *example.com <http://example.com>* (what was previously set) instead of *hq.example.com <http://hq.example.com>*

Uninstalled, tried again with --hostname=photon.hq.example.com <http://photon.hq.example.com>
And then it behaves precisely like the previous client.

So something seems wrong in the server.