On 03/20/2015 05:59 PM, Roberto Cornacchia wrote:
SSSD logs are empty so far.

This is wrong.

Isn't sssd.conf written by ipa-client-install?

Yes

If I raise the debug level after client installation,

(and restart)

what activities do you suggest to attempt from the client?
the ones that fail. getent call that returns nothing.
Also try 'id'.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Troubleshooting#Client_Installation
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Troubleshooting