Yes, you are right.
I was using the enumerate on my testing
I forgot to disable the enumerate when I was templating the configuration.

On 30/03/2015 07:21, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (30/03/15 05:36), g.fer.or...@unicyber.co.uk wrote:
Hey Guys

Not sure if I am missing any bit.... but this was the thing in the end:

http://generations.menteyarte.org/archives/195-freeipa-server-and-SSSD-on-Ubuntu.html

I managed to have it working and I have documented all those nasty bits which
might save people's time. The whole weekend gone but for the less has been
productive.

I am including the SUDO bit which is usually a pain in my experience..

Do you relly have to enabled enumeration?
     "enumerate = True"

It would be good if you could remove it from the post.

LS