On 03/25/2015 10:41 PM, Gonzalo Fernandez Ordas wrote:

Exactly the document i was having a look at.
In simple words,is possible to work this around and how,?

It is possible.
The doc has guidelines. Are they not clear?

Otherwise i have to drop freeipa and get back to 389_ds as still seems fully ldap sssd compatible.

Have you got any doc clearly stating how to get this done?
I really invested many days on reaching this far being sudo the last tiny bit to get sorted which is hugely frustrated.

Thanks for all the support
Sent from Type Mail <http://r.typeapp.com>