Hi Jakub

Yes, I can also include that.
The configuration I was showing was a simple one, mainly I focused on the library set as it is usually the most problematic part in old distributions, but I will also include your comment as indeed makes more sense. As I was suggesting in the post, sssd is flexible enough admit multiple configurations, once you get a working one you can work on improving it. (Also I wanted to write that asap before I forget any important detail)
Your comment is very much appreciated and I will update accordingly

Thanks