On 05/12/2015 07:03 AM, Dylan Evans wrote:
Hi Jakub,

It's good to know it's going to happen, let's hope it gets into 1.13
and everyone has a very productive summer!

I've been watching IPA for a couple of years and this is the last
thing that's preventing it from being implemented in our production
environment.

So is this use case the main reason of needing NTLMSSP support or there are some other use cases that drive this requirement?
Can you please share them?

Thanks,

Dylan.