On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Henry Hofmann wrote:
Thanks, I get more and more information and amazed about FreeIPA and
functionally.
I can successfully login in Redmine and Cloud with users from the trust domain.

I have add additional attributes for the user accounts like "mail" etc.
For the external trust user is this not possible. How I can get these
additional information's for the trust users?
you cannot add them in the compat tree. Compat tree is a run-time view
which takes _existing_ data in LDAP or from SSSD, adopts to a different
schema and represents it. If there are no sources to take "mail" from,
one cannot make a persistent version of it in the compat tree.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy