On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 06/17/2015 09:56 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Henry Hofmann wrote:
Ok, how can I configure the map of source attributes (mail or any other) to compat tree?
deployment in an FreeIPA-WindowsAD scenario". TLDR; not possible in the
compat tree as of right now.

Do we have a ticket for this?
No and I don't think it will be possible. slapi-nis is read-only view,
it needs to get these attributes from somewhere. Storing values for
specialized schema in ID overrides is probably going to be too much --
how these source attributes to be managed? In the case of 'single mail'
it would need to be Kolab applications which would need to update such
attributes, how Kolab would do that?

Enabling slapi-nis to be writeable is going to break a lot and in
general would not be possible.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy