Marc Wiatrowski wrote:
Hello,

In trying to script some changes for automount locations.  I've noticed
'ipa automountlocation-tofiles' doesn't seem to return everything.  As
an example:

$ ipa automountlocation-tofiles office | grep abg

returns nothing for abg.  Yes, I have run this without the grep and
looked, piped everything to a file and looked. Still nothing for abg and
no errors I can see.  There are several maps out of about 150 that don't
show up with automountlocation-tofiles.

However through the web gui they're there and they're there by
specifically looking for them. Also works with the clients and autofs.

$ ipa automountkey-show office auto.workers --all --key abg
   dn:
description=abg,automountmapname=auto.workers,cn=office,cn=automount,dc=iglass,dc=net
   Key: abg
   Mount information: server1:/path1/workers/&
   objectclass: automount, top

Its been easy enough to manually change the few the that don't get
caught by the dump, but been wondering... Any one have an idea?

ipa-admintools-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64
ipa-server-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64

Does auto.workers show at all?

Are the ones that don't show consistent? Are they related in any way?