Marc Wiatrowski wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com
<mailto:rcrit...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Marc Wiatrowski wrote:

        Hello,

        In trying to script some changes for automount locations.  I've
        noticed
        'ipa automountlocation-tofiles' doesn't seem to return
        everything.  As
        an example:

        $ ipa automountlocation-tofiles office | grep abg

        returns nothing for abg.  Yes, I have run this without the grep and
        looked, piped everything to a file and looked. Still nothing for
        abg and
        no errors I can see.  There are several maps out of about 150
        that don't
        show up with automountlocation-tofiles.

        However through the web gui they're there and they're there by
        specifically looking for them. Also works with the clients and
        autofs.

        $ ipa automountkey-show office auto.workers --all --key abg
            dn:

description=abg,automountmapname=auto.workers,cn=office,cn=automount,dc=iglass,dc=net
            Key: abg
            Mount information: server1:/path1/workers/&
            objectclass: automount, top

        Its been easy enough to manually change the few the that don't get
        caught by the dump, but been wondering... Any one have an idea?

        ipa-admintools-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64
        ipa-server-3.0.0-47.el6.centos.x86_64

    Does auto.workers show at all?

    Are the ones that don't show consistent? Are they related in any way?

    rob

Thanks, rob

Yes auto.workers shows and lists out about 150 entries.  I was trying to
keep it cleaner and not inadvertently reveal something confidential by
not showing the whole dump.

Not to say there isn't, but I don't see anything making them related,
key or map.

I'll throw in there are 3 ipa servers.  Each show the same results.

The tofiles command does some internal searches. I wonder if some of those are getting truncated results.

You might try: ipa config-mod --searchrecordslimit=200

You'll probably need to restart httpd for this new limit to take affect.