Hello,

If I go to active users, click Add, fill in log, first and last name, then
click "Add", I get the error message:
Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix
ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config failed!
Unable to proceed.

I also tried to add a staged user. This works, but when I try to activate
it, I get the same error:
Operations error: Allocation of a new value for range cn=posix
ids,cn=distributed numeric assignment plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config failed!
Unable to proceed.

I looked in the IPA Server -> ID Ranges tab:
first id: 134000000
nb of ids: 200000
type: local domain range

The freeIPA server is a CA-replica, and the main server is currently down.

What could be the problem ?

Thanks.
Karl