On 14/03/16 17:06, Rob Crittenden wrote:
lejeczek wrote:
with...

ipa: ERROR: group LDAP search did not return any result (search base:
ou=groups,dc=ccnr,dc=biotechnology, objectclass: groupofuniquenames,
groupofnames)

I see users went in but later I realized that current samba's ou was
"group" not groups.
Can I just re-run migrations?
Yes. It will skip over anything that already exists in IPA.
thanks Rob, may I ask why process by defaults looks up only objectclass: groupofuniquenames, groupofnames? Is there a reason it skips ldap+samba typical posixGroup & sambaGroupMapping? Lastly, is there a way to preserve account locked/disabled status for posix/samba?