On Tue, 30 Aug 2016, Deepak Dimri wrote:
Hi Alexander,
i did try adding the "member" effective attribute in GUI and also from
the command prompt But the error is not going away when i try to delete
the host from my taphostgroup. for me it only works if i have
(&(cn=taphostgroup)(objectclass=ipaobject)) in the --filter, BUT then
the i am allowed access to all the hosts in all the hostgroup :( I am
kinda stuck with this issue.  Would be great if you can suggest any
further headway!
Isn't this is what you wanted: a user has ability to manage all hosts in
the host group but not other hosts.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy