I’m using Centos 7 and have installed 4.4.0-14, however I’m using Google Cloud
and needing some updates that have already been made upstream at
<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5814>

I have downloaded the diffs from the 3 commits to the 4.4 branch. Searching my
system for the proper directories, I found that many of the files (like
replicainstall.py) can be found in a sub dir of of
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ while other parts can be found in /usr/sbin/

I’m just wondering what is the best and proper way for me to apply those code
changes?

Thanks.