Hi,

> Do you happen to have another IPMI card for that system?  I am still
> wondering if that card is bad.  Although I no longer have a motherboard
> from that specific Supermicro product line, I know that FreeIPMI has
> worked fine before and (at minimum) has been able to detect the IPMI card
> properly.

Changing the card helped, Now i can read 19 sensors that includes (Fan,
Voltage, Temperature, and one Platform Chassis Intrusion, and one Power
Supply). But I think there should be around 100s of sensors.

How to make sure there are only 19 sensors? Do i need to talk vendor for the
list?

Thanks
Sharad Chandra