I'm running the server that way at all times. I was reading in the Radius book
to run it that way so you can see the log file go by.

When I look at it says

rad_check_password: Found Auth-Type System
auth: type "System"
modcall[authenticate]: module "unix" returns notfound for request 969
modcall; group authenticate returns notfound for request 969
auth: Failed to validate user

I know I didn't set auth type to system. Or at least rather sure.
I made sure not to set that as I've seen Alan go ape if that gets set.
So I didn't want the rath of kan for setting it. ;-)

It's got me perplexed. I'll do more reading in the Radius book.

Joel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitchell, Michael J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>