Hi Paulo,

Freeradius doesn't support it ...

However, I've got a version of freeRADIUS that I patched/hacked to do it. If you, or anyone are interested, I can provide some "patches", unsupported basis that are specific to my requirements...

However don't expect this to be something that is ever included in the freeRADIUS source... so you'd have to support it yourself... or pay someone ( like me ;-) ) to do maintenance or further development...

Contact me off-list if you're interested in these "patches", as this doesn't really belong here.

Of course if Alan is interested in adding this functionality to freeRADIUS (I think you've expressed reluctance in the past?) then I'm happy to clean my work up and supply some more formal patches.

regards,
Mike

Paulo Rolo wrote:
Hello,

Does FreeRadius supports Packet of Disconnect Proxy? I have used successfully radclient (v1.72.2) to generate PoD packets to NAS, but I was unable to understand if Freeradius supports to proxy this packets from radclient to NAS? It seems that FR server ignores this requests:

rad_recv: Disconnect-Request packet from host 192.168.78.36:33057, id=97, length=47

Unknown packet code 40 from client naskilt:33057 - ID 97 : IGNORED

Regards,

Paulo Rolo