Chillispot is a gateway, not matter if you passthrough with Wifi connection or wire connection, Chillispot not identify they. The litle diference is, if you use Expiration attribute Chillispot ignores it, so when the time is reach chillispot not logoff the user.

So, you need send the correct reply for each gateway, switch or device that manage the connection because Freeradius not disconnect the users, this is a NAS job.

Fabián

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FR supported attributes
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:49:35 +0100

There should be no difference in using Expiration and
WISPr-Session-Terminate-Time in this case. Expiration sets
Session-Timeout and ChilliSpot knows that one. The only difference is
that Expiration will work with wired connections too.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 10/3/2007, "Internet-Wifi Operador" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
pi¹e:

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html