Hi all,

I'm using the RHEL build of freeradius 1.0.1.  I'm trying to do
something  that might seem totally stupid, so let me know if i am (no
need to flame).   I'm new to freeradius so bear with me a bit.

i have eap-peap authentication working against our ad domain.  peachy
keen.  what i would like to be able to do is, in our openldap
environment, store attributes for retrieval by radius, cisco stuff/
etc... i assume the way to do this would be to use the authorization
sections, but if you add ldap to that then it automatically adds ldap
authentication...which i don't want..

ideas?

Joe Vieira
UNIX Systems Administrator