Thanks.
I have used EAP-Type variable and stored its value in radacct table.
but in all the cases(UAM,EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS) the value for EAP-Type was null.
i was expecting it to return TLS or TTLS in case of these methods.
is it because of chilli.conf(which is notconfigured for WPA).
or I missed something.

thanks
deepak

On 3/23/07, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

deepak kumar wrote:
> Hi
> I am using freeradius 1.1 on linux suse 10.1.
> I have implemented EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS and UAM.
> I want to know is there any way to know by which method user is
> authenticated.
> I mean if user is authenticated using UAM, EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS.
> is there any attribute whose value we can store in radius database
tables.
> there are two attributes Digest-Algorithm and EAP-Message , but I dont
> know how to put their values in radius tables.

You should use EAP-Type, which is an attribute generated by the server
that tells you the name of the EAP type being used.

And to store attributes in the table, see doc/variables.txt.

Alan DeKok.