Hi Michael,

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:24:52AM -0500, Michael Lee wrote:
> I am not a C/C++ or Linux master and am having trouble. Is there a way to
> just get an eclipse project with this already built so I can import it into
> eclipse and just start to work with the code?

If you got all installation dependencies and the project checked out the
following should do it:

cd FreeRDP
cmake -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug .

Fire up eclipse and do the following:
File->Import
choose: C/C++ - Existing Code as Makefile Project
browse to your FreeRDP directory and the project should be imported.

For more details have a look:
https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/Compilation

> Also, the last check in appears to be in 2010. Is this abandoned? Was it
> abandoned in favor of the github repository?
The master repository is now at https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP.

Hope that helps a little.
Best regards,
Bernhard