I posted something similar but I wasn't clear enough.

Do they have a pre-compiled ADT eclipse project? I would like to just pull in
the aFreeRDP code and start editing the java in it without having to worry
about cmake/etc and then just run it in the AVD. This includes the android
binaries (linux .so I'm guessing) and the associated java src files and project
files in such a way so I can do a 'Import Existing ADT project into Eclipse'
from ADT.

Thanks for your help with all of this.
Mike