Hi,

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 12:21:57AM -0500, Michael Lee wrote:
> So no one has ever done this for android eh?
doesn't look like ;). The Android port was mainly developed on Linux and
OS X. Not sure if anyone tried to build it on windows yet.

I'd suggest you get some Linux installed in a Virtualbox/VMWare/... (if
you didn't already) and try
then to build as described in docs/README.android. Including the
installation it should be a hour of work to get it running.

> [ 10%] Built target winpr-timezone
> [ 11%] Built target winpr-registry
> [ 11%] Built target winpr-memory
> [ 11%] Building C object
> winpr/libwinpr/crypto/CMakeFiles/winpr-crypto.dir/crypto.c.o
> In file included from
> /home/user/Documents/FreeRDP-master/winpr/libwinpr/crypto/crypto.c:141:0:
> /home/user/Documents/FreeRDP-master/winpr/libwinpr/crypto/crypto.h:25:25:
> fatal error: openssl/evp.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <openssl/evp.h>
Looks like the include directories are not properly set ;(.
What was your cmake line?

> This is why people hate Linux. Can I not just get a compiled Eclipse project?
> Why waste everyones time telling them to make the project?! Why not have it
> made where we can import it into ADT eclipse on windows/mac/linux and just
> run it into a AVD?
> Please, anyone...precompiled android build that can be imported into ADT?
I'm sorry if it's too complicated for you but flaming around doesn't
help..

Best regards,
Bernhard