Michael,

You really seem like you are entitled. You can't expect everything to be
spoon fed to you. The reason you need to run the make scripts is so you can
configure the project to your likings. If that is too hard to understand
than you have no business building it. Many people have created android
clients from this, I would say a good portion of the rdp apps in the play
store were made using afreerdp.

You seem to forget this is an open source project, the fact that you are
basically saying that the developers are wasting your time because you can't
just open it up in eclipse, put your name on it and compile it is
ridiculous.

If that is wasting your precious time than try writing your own android RDP
client and see how that goes for you.

People don't like linux because they don't wan't to learn how to use it. It
is different than Windows so there is a little learning curve. Take some
time and actually learn this stuff instead of just pushing through and
harassing developers because you don't know how and do want to learn how to
do anything yourself.

--
Joseph Page
866-986-8030 | j...@autogamerinc.com | http://www.autogamerinc.com