Feng-xian,

I should also mention that i dont think creating your own average
subject will solve the problem you describe, where you need to work with
three levels in your group.  for that, you wont be able to use qdec, but
will need to run things manually.  these pages give examples:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsgdExamples

and note one of them is 1 Factor, 3 Levels.

Nick