Hi,
  Thank you for your response! I solve this problem of mris_preproc.
  The next step is to do mri_glmfit.

And, when I type the following command:
mri_glmfit --y lh.noise_0.5-1-5.thickness.10.mgh --fsgd noise_0.5-1-5.fsgd
dods --C noise_0.5-1.mtx --surf fsaverage lh --cortex --glmdir lh.noise_0.5-
1.glmdir

The terminal shows:
ERROR: Option --cortex unknown

Would you tell me what’s wrong? And how do I do to solve this error?

Thank you in advance!

Feng-Xian

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:49:32 -0400, Douglas N Greve wrote
> Is there a space between "--" and "hemi"?
>
> caching is just a way to speed some analyses by pre-smoothing and
> sampling to the standard space.
>
> doug
>
> Feng-Xian wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >    I copied the default average subject from $FREESURFER_HOME/subjects
dir
> > to my analysis dir.
> >
> > Then, I make a FSGD file and some contrast matrices and put them into my
> > analysis dir.
> >
> > After that, I start to run group analysis.
> >
> > But, when I type the following commands:
> >
> > mris_preproc --fsgd noise_0.5-1-5.fsgd --target fsaverage -- hemi lh --
meas
> > thickness --out lh.noise_0.5-1-5.thickness.00.mgh
> >
> > The terminal shows:
> >
> > ERROR: flag -- not recognized
> >

> > Now, I have two problems want to ask.
> >
> > 1) What's wrong about the commands that I type? And, how to solve the
> >    problem?
> >
> > 2) I found this commands from the FreeSurfer web. And, I'm confused
about
> >    that two ways to do analysis.
> >       One is cached (qcached) data, and the other is uncached data.
What's