Hi Bruce,

Can you get good FLAIRs at 0.7mm isotropic?

The fluid thing makes sense for surface reconstruction, but I think it
would mess up myelin maps if someone also wanted to do that using the
ratio method.  If the CSF is now dark and you divide the dark CSF in the
T1w with dark CSF in the T2w, you would get unpredictable results in the
partial volume region along the edge.

Thanks,

Matt.