From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce Fischl
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:02 PM
To: Winter, Warren
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Tool for incorporating T2-SPACE data in pial surface
recons?

Hi Warren

yes, it will be part of the upcoming 5.2 release, hopefully in Dec. It will use
either a FLAIR or T2 (ideally T2-SPACE for either one)

On Tue, 20
Nov 2012, Winter, Warren wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Back in January and October Bruce mentioned that he had under development
> some scripts designed to utilize T2-SPACE images for better pial surface
> reconstruction in the presence of dura -- I was just wondering if any of that
> is ready for trial?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Warren
>
> --
> Warren Winter
> Research Coordinator
> Boston Children's Hospital
> Sheridan Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience Division of
> Developmental Medicine
> 1 Autumn Street, AU 650
> Boston, MA 02215
> 857-218-5224

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.