Sorry for all the emails..

Now I ran that same command on the second subject in which I only
detected a problem for the left hemisphere when trying to get
Destrieux lgi, and got this error but for both hemispheres:

ERROR: subj2/surf/rh.orig has 121356 vertices, subj2/surf/rh.sphere
has 121312 vertices

Is there a way to check this in all subjects at once?

Does this invalidate all the measures I extracted and qcache?

Andreia

Quoting _andre...@sapo.pt: