Hi,

Do I need to run laleb2label and label2annot to get once again the BA.thresh?

Or is it enough to just extract the stats?

I already extracted the aseg stats and one of the subjects came out
with slightly different values this time, while the other presented
the same values. Was this supposed to happen?

Another question: when I run recon-all -s subj -localGI I get a
warning from matlab:

Warning: Unable to open display 'iconic'.  You will not be able to
display graphics on the screen.

                             < M A T L A B (R) >
                   Copyright 1984-2013 The MathWorks, Inc.
                     R2013a (8.1.0.604) 64-bit (glnxa64)
                              February 15, 2013

To get started, type one of these: helpwin, helpdesk, or demo.
For product information, visit www.mathworks.com.

Is this problematic?

Thanks for the patient!
Andreia