Hi Doug,

thank you very much for your answer!

Am 02.03.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>:

> You would do the long analysis using a random effects analysis.

OK, so basically do 2-stage modeling
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/LongitudinalTwoStageModel), right?

> For each subject you can get a slope (this won't work if the subject only has
> 1 time point), then concatenate the slopes into a file and run mri_glmfit,
> then follow the procedures from the archive email you reference.

One quarter of my subjects only has one measurement time point. Can I still use
this method (which would only consider the 3/4 of the subjects) to correct
clusters found in the whole group? Or would it only be valid for correcting
clusters from an LME model for the reduced group?

Thanks,

Janosch