I don't know, esp since it is an approximation to begin with. An
alternative is to take the offsets from your multi-time-point subjects
and the single maps from your subjects with one time point and run that
through the one-sample-group-mean (--osgm in mri_glmfit). If you go this
route, then you should subtract the mean age of the one time-point
subjects from the age of the multi-time point subjects before the 1st
stage of analysis.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.