Dear FreeSurfer Experts,

Sorry for reposting this massage again, but I still have two questions, which
you can hopefully answer to:

1)
I calculated several analyses with LGI as my dependent variable, resulting in
several significant clusters.
Now, I would like to extract the individual LGI value at the maximum vertex of
each significant cluster to plot it against my experimental variables (instead
of working with the mean LGI values of the clusters).
What I tried so far is to use mri_segstats to extract the LGI at the maximum
vertex:

mri_segstats --i $SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec/glm/y.mgh --crs vertexno 84367 0 0 --avgwf
vertexno84367.dat

where y.mgh is my input file from the glm and vertexno 84367 is the maximum
vertex of the cluster as reported in the cluster.summary-file.

I found the command in the FS helpline documentation
(https://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg42655.html),
but
regrettably<http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_en.html#/search=regrettably&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>
 I get the following error message:

"ERROR: Option --crs unkown"

In the fswiki I also couldnĀ“t find the "mri_segstats - - crs option" in the
user description.

Is there any other option or argument I can use in mri_segstats (or in any
other command) to extract the LGI value per person at the given vertex?

2)
I would like to calculate effect sizes of my results. Therefore I used fscalc:

fscalc $SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec/glm/contrast/gamma.mgh div
$SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec/glm/rstd.mgh -o $SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec/
glm/contrast/effectsize.mgh

This worked fine and resulted in a surface overlay displaying the effect sizes.
Now, I would like to extract these effect sizes in 'table' format. I tried to
use mri-segstats:

mri_segstats* --i effectsize.mgh --annot fsaverage lh aparc --avgwf
effectsize.dat

I am not sure, if this gives me the correct results. Is this the right command?
I would really
appreciate<http://dict.leo.org/ende/index_en.html#/search=appreciate&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on>
 your help.

Thank you in advance,